Water purifiers technical characteristics
Devices for purifying water in the Public fountains are designed to remove all undesirable constituents such as suspended solids, turbidity, color, organic matter, iron, arsenic and other micro pollutants from raw water.
Purifiers in the Public wells also provide bacteriological quality of treated water.
Optimum configuration of the purifiers installed in the Public fountains is being determined in regard to chemical and microbiological composition of the raw water.
The most commonly used purifiers are made of the following components: mechanical filters, quartz sand filters, iron removal filters, absorbers with active coal and UV sterilizers. For purification of waters contaminated with organic matter, sodium and arsenic membrane filtration devices, usually nanofiltration, is being used.
All Public fountains are equipped with a special sensor taps for the distribution of treated water. The projected flow of the purified water at the Public wells is 500 - 800 L/h of treated water.
EnviroTech provides complete engineering:
• The implementation project,
• Technological project for water purifiers installed in the Public fountains,
• Water quality certificate,
• Cerificates in terms of health and safety of people,
• Maintenance of the water purifiers during the period of warranty as well as out of the warranty.